Drs. Poh Shien & Judy Young Scholarship
The U.S. Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce (USPAACC) is accepting applications for the Drs. Poh Shien & Judy Young Scholarship. It will provide financial assistance to an Asian American high school senior who will be pursuing post-secondary education in the United States and needs financial assistance. The scholarship is valued up to $4,000.
The applicant should be:
- At least 16 years of age at the time of application
- Of Asian heritage
- A citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Beginning full-time study at an accredited post-secondary educational institution in the United States in the fall
- Able to attend the annual CelebrAsian conference in May in Los Angeles, CA
The applicant should demonstrate:
- Academic excellence with a 3.5 GPA or higher
- Leadership in extracurricular activities
- Involvement in community service
- Financial need
For additional requirements, please visit the USPAACC website.