Ronald McDonald House Charities U.S. Scholarship Program - Philadelphia
We want students to reach their full potential. To help them accomplish this, our network of U.S. Chapters, along with RMHC Global, offer scholarships to students in financial need who have demonstrated academic achievement, leadership and community involvement. Since 1985, $40 million in scholarships have been awarded.
Scholarships are for students in the United States living in areas where there are participating local Chapters. To view a complete list of participating RMHC Chapters and their respective counties please check www.rmhc.org. Students may only apply for one of the four scholarships.
The four types of scholarships available include:
-RMHC African American Future Achievers
-RMHC Hispanic American Commitment to Educational Resources (HACER)
-RMHC Asian Student Increasing Achievement (ASIA)
To apply for an RMHC scholarship, a student must:
- Be a high school senior
- Be younger than 21 years old
- Be eligible to attend a two- or four-year college or university with a full course of study
- Be a legal U.S. resident
- Live in a participating RMHC Chapter’s geographic area
- Submit a complete application and all required documentation by the deadline on the application
- Meet any additional eligibility requirements outlined by each scholarship program
- Provide verification of enrollment each year at the student’s accredited post-secondary institution