Northeast Credit Union Scholarship
Need money for college?
Apply for a Northeast Credit Union scholarship today!
Please visit http://mynecu.com/student-center/scholarship.aspx for more information.
Scholarships will be awarded in May as follows:
• Two $2,000 special scholarships will be awarded.
o The Roger G. Marois Memorial Scholarship and the Bart M. DallaMura Memorial Scholarship are each a $2,000.00 award.
The Memorial scholarships are awarded to applicants who have displayed outstanding volunteerism to benefit their community. The recipients of these awards are not eligible for receipt of the Northeast Credit Union general scholarships.
• Eight $1,500.00 scholarships will be awarded to applicants chosen by the Northeast Credit Union scholarship committee.
o The recipients of these scholarships are not eligible for receipt of the Roger G. Marois Memorial Scholarship or the Bart M. DallaMura Memorial Scholarship.
• Twelve $500.00 scholarships will also be awarded.
o These will be chosen from the remaining qualified applicants who were not awarded one of the eight $1,500.00 scholarships or the Roger G. Marois Memorial Scholarship or the Bart M. DallaMura Memorial Scholarship.
The applicant must be a member in good standing of Northeast Credit Union who meets all of the following criteria:
• The applicant must be a current high school student who will be attending a 2 or 4 year accredited college or technical school next year.
• The applicant must be in the top 50% of his/her high school class.
• The applicant must have been a member in good standing of Northeast Credit Union for at least one year prior to the date of application.
Students can apply for a Northeast Credit Union scholarship by completing the following:
• Download and print one of the scholarship application forms found below:
o Application for the Roger G. Marois Memorial Scholarship and the Bart M. DallaMura Memorial Scholarship
o Application for the Northeast Credit Union general scholarships
•Complete the application form, obtain the required transcripts and letters, write an essay and obtain the required signatures.
o If any portion of the application is incomplete or missing, the application will not be considered.
• Return the completed application package no later than April 19th, 2013 to:
Northeast Credit Union
100 Borthwick Avenue
PO BOX 1240
Portsmouth, NH 03802-1240