The Extra Mile Scholarship
This scholarship was created by Caroline Lennon for students who who are involved in at least three extracurricular activities, with at least one being affiliated with your school.
- You must be involved in at least three extracurricular activities, with at least one being affiliated with your school.
Application Components: (The percentage listed next to each criterion represents how much weight it will be given during the selection process - good luck!)
- General Information #1 (20%)
- List of Extra-Curricular Activities
- List and Dates of Awards
- Essay Questions (50%)
- Discuss your favorite extracurricular activity and why you think it is important that you are doing it.
- One Letter of Recommendation (30%)
- The recommender should be sure to specifically address how the applicant has excelled in their extra curricular activities
For more information, please visit our website.