Utah Jump$tart Coalition Financial Literacy Scholarship
The Utah Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy (UJ$C) in partnership with America First Credit Union, Mountain America Credit Union and Members First Credit Union, is proud to sponsor four $1,000 scholarships for Utah high school seniors.
Four (4) $1,000 scholarships
The scholarship may be used for any field of study at an accredited post-secondary institution. The institution must be a Title IV fund-dispersing institution.
1. Be a Utah high school senior at an accredited Utah school who has successfully completed or is currently
enrolled in the financial literacy course required for graduation.
2. Plan to pursue post-secondary education.
Note: Federal forms require potentially sensitive personal information, such as a Social Security Number. To protect privacy, the student must conceal (correction fluid or dark marker) his or her sensitive information listed on the confirmation pages before application submission.
1. Complete the application form on our website
2. Complete the FAFSA (http://www.fafsa.gov ).
3. Register for a FAFSA PIN (http://www.pin.ed.gov ).
4. Include proof of completing an application to a post-secondary institution and of being considered for
admission. Examples would be a letter of acceptance from a school, or a confirmation page from an online
application for admission.
5. Submit required essay as specified in application criteria.