VGA Donna Hogan Scholarship
The Donna Hogan Scholarship will be awarded to a an employee or dependent of an employee of a Vermont Gorcers' Association member business who is planning to begin their post-secondary education.
Applicant must be:
- A graduating high school senior planning to attend an accredited two or four-year post-secondary school or
- Plans to attend for the first time an accredited two or four-year post-secondary school and has received a high school diploma
- A Vermont resident Or affiliated with a VGA member in Vermont
- Demonstrate financial need and file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)no later than four weeks prior to the scholarship deadline listed below (three of the awards will be judged on merit only) and
Meet one or more of the following conditions:
- Be the dependent of a VGA associate or retail member store/company owner or employee
- Be an employee of a VGA retail member store/associate member company
- Employee must be employed a minimum of 15 hours per week or 750 hours per year and have been employed at a VGA retail member store or member company for a minimum of one year at the time the student applies for this scholarship
For more information, please visit our website.