American Samoa Bar Association Legal Education Scholarship
If you graduated from an American Samoa high school or have personal ties with American Samoa and you are currently enrolled as a post-graduate law student in good standing, then you are eligible to apply for an American Samoa Bar Association Legal Education Scholarship grant for the upcoming academic year. The ASBA will award a minimum of $1,000 in scholarship grants this year.
To apply, please submit a resume or similar document that includes the following information:
- The name of your high school and year of graduation (if you did not graduate from an American Samoa high school, describe your personal ties with American Samoa)
- The names of the colleges and universities that you attended, degrees attained, major courses of study, graduation date, honors and grade point average at graduation
- The name of the law school where you are presently enrolled (if you are entering your first year of study, please provide written evidence of enrollment; if you are a returning student, please provide your year of study, honors and current grade point average)
- Describe your academic program, work experience and extracurricular activities
- Provide a brief description of your law-related goals and plans for the future