Angus Foundation Scholarships
To be eligible for the Angus Foundation Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants for the Angus Foundation Scholarship must have at one time been a National Junior Angus Association member and must currently be a junior, regular or life member of the American Angus Association.
- The applicant must be a graduating high school senior or must be enrolled in a junior college, four-year college/university or other accredited institution of higher education for the fall term in which the scholarship is to be awarded.
- The applicant cannot have reached their 25th birthday prior to January 1 of the year of application.
- The scholarship must be applied to undergraduate studies and is applicable to any field of study.
- The applicant must show proof of enrollment in an institution of higher education before the scholarship award check can be issued. This must be done by September 30.
- Angus Foundation scholarship award winners may be eligible to reapply during subsequent award years.