Ashley Soulé Conroy Foundation Scholarship
Our family has established a non-profit foundation in loving memory of Ashley. The mission is to create a permanent endowment and award scholarships to qualified students for the travel and study abroad, based on merit, personal qualities and/or financial need.
Our personal purpose for establishing the Foundation is to tell the story of a beautiful young lady, her rearing, accomplishments and eventual tragic loss. By showing others Ashley's dreams and courageous pursuits, they may be encouraged to explore the unknown, and go on an adventure for their own betterment and understanding of other cultures.
• Applicant must currently be enrolled as an undergraduate student in good academic standing at
a college or university in the United States.
• Applicant must have completed at least one year of college-level coursework at the time of
• Applicant must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75. Official transcript
verifying GPA must also be submitted.
• Applicant must prove financial need from their home campus financial aid office or by
completing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
• Applicant must complete a 500-800 word essay on one of the following topics:
(1) Please choose any place in the world that you have dreamed of visiting and explain why.
(Not necessarily a place in which you are applying to study abroad).
(2) Please tell us about an experience that has changed or shaped your life.
• Applicant must submit a resume, including any work experience and personal interests.
The Ashley Soule Conroy Foundation will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national
origin, age, gender, disability, or sexual orientation.
To download the application, please visit: