C. Fox Communications Public Communication Fellowship in Partnership with American University School of Communication
C.Fox Communications is a small, award-winning woman-owned business based in Silver Spring, MD which serves mission-driven organizations through the development and implementation of smart PR and marketing strategies that increase awareness, drive business growth and deliver client stories in a memorable way. Since April 2004, C.Fox Communications has been providing public relations and marketing services to organizations in a variety of industries including environmental, education, health and wellness, and support services. The agency supports nonprofit organizations, foundations, government agencies and businesses who share in a commitment to social good.
C.Fox Communications is looking for a graduate fellow with:
- Writing, editing, public relations and new media experience
- Ability to take on multiple projects and a strong attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- An interest in issues-based public relations
- US citizenship or permanent resident status required
Compensation: Tuition remission and $10,800 stipend.