Crumley Roberts Next Step North Carolina Scholarships
Crumley Roberts, LLP is a law firm with offices in several North Carolina counties. The Next Step Scholarships will provide financial assistance to three (3) North Carolina community college students who will enroll at accredited colleges or universities in the upcoming fall semester. This year, three (3) $2,500 scholarships will be awarded.
Applicant must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicant must be a student enrolled in a North Carolina community college.
- Have at least a 2.5 GPA or better to apply
Applicant must provide:
- A written essay must be 1,000 words or less based on the topic provided on the application
- A copy of the applicant’s transcript from their community college
- A letter of intent or acceptance from the college or university (if available)
- Two letters of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, or another adult who is familiar with the applicant’s academic achievements and/or extracurricular activities
- A completed application
Applicants must have a transcript copy from their community college, letter of intent or acceptance from the college or university, application, and essay sent to the following address:
Crumley Roberts Next Step Scholarship Program
Attn: Scholarship Committee
2400 Freeman Mill Road, Suite 300
Greensboro, NC 27406
The application will be available after January 15th and the deadline for postmarked application is March 15th. The application is available only on the Foundation website. Scholarship recipients will be notified by mail on or before May 1st. No calls please. Additional questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Crumley Roberts employees and their family members are not eligible to enter.