IFMA Foundation scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit, not need. Scholarship applications are evaluated on achievements/accomplishments, involvement, letter of intent, resume and faculty appraisals.
Students have sole responsibility for ensuring accuracy and compliance. Any variance from credentials will be cause for disqualification. Decisions of the scholarship judges are final. Applicants will be notified of results by mail, no telephone calls please.
- Must be a full time graduate or undergraduate student as defined by your university at the time of submitting the application and at the time of receiving the scholarship
- Must be enrolled in a facility management (or related field) degree course in an accredited four-year Bachelor (undergraduate) program or an accredited Master/Doctoral (graduate) program
- Undergraduate students must have completed two years of university to be eligible for consideration.
- May not be employed full time
- Undergraduate students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.20
- Applicants awarded a scholarship must attend IFMA’s World Workplace Conference (WWP) and Exhibition as well as attend educational sessions associated with WWP
- May receive a maximum of two IFMA Foundation scholarships as an undergraduate student and a maximum of two IFMA Foundation scholarships as a graduate student