NASF Engineering and Chemistry Scholarship
The National Association for Surface Finishing through its Surface Technology Initiative and Education Foundation provides an annual scholarship award to undergraduate and graduate students interested in studying chemical engineering, material science or engineering, mechanical engineering, metallurgical engineering, environmental engineering or chemistry.
Scholarships to college juniors, seniors and graduate students are offered in the amount of $1,500. Candidates must demonstrate academic achievement and involvement in extracurricular activities. Awards will be given current academic year. Applications must be received by November 23. Scholarship recipients will be notified by December 15.
- The scholarship award is available to both undergraduates and graduates.
- Undergraduate applicants must be junior standing or above when applying.
- Undergraduate and graduate students must be studying in chemical engineering, material science or engineering, mechanical engineering, metallurgical engineering, environmental engineering, or chemistry.
- The applicant must be attending an accredited college.
- There are no geographic limitations. Both national and international applicants are urged to apply.