The Anthony Muñoz Scholarship Fund
The Anthony Muñoz Scholarship Fund was created by Anthony Muñoz and his family to support Tri-State youth in achieving their dreams of attending a local college or university.
To be eligible for the Anthony Muñoz Scholarship, applicant must:
- be a resident of the Tri-State region, defined as the counties of Boone, Bracken, Campbell, Gallatin, Grant and Kenton in Kentucky; Dearborn, Franklin, Ohio, Switzerland and Union in Indiana; and Brown, Butler, Clermont, Clinton, Greene, Hamilton, Highland, Montgomery, Preble and Warren in Ohio
- be attending a Tri-State region non-proprietary college, university or technical college
- be a graduating high school senior with at least a 2.5 GPA (or a GED recipient under the age of 23) and a composite ACT score of at least 18
- complete and submit all required materials within the stated deadlines
- maintain a post-secondary GPA of at least a 2.0
The amount of the scholarship award will be determined by the Anthony Muñoz Foundation. The award shall be renewable only if the recipient(s) meets eligibility and performance requirements as stated by in the application. The recipient(s) of the Anthony Muñoz Scholarship will be chosen by the Muñoz Family, in cooperation with Anthony Muñoz Foundation Scholarship Committee. For more information, please visit our website.