CalCPA Los Angeles Multi-Year Endowment Scholarship
The Los Angeles CalCPA Chapter is looking for top students attending a university/college in the Los Angeles County region who meet the following criteria in each scholarship category. One recipient will be awarded a multi-year endowment scholarship of up to $10,000.
MULTI-YEAR ENDOWMENT SCHOLARHIP
* Have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement
* Be an accounting or equivalent major
* Currently enrolled in, or already completed, Principles of Accounting or a more advanced accounting course with plans for taking additional accounting courses.
* Not graduate before December 2008
* Have demonstrated leadership and significant participation in community service with either campus or off-campus organizations.
* Intend to enter the accounting profession in California throughout the term of the endowment scholarship
* Complete all requirements needed to sit for the CPA exam
* In order to receive the full amount of the Multi-Year Scholarship, all requirements must be completed by December 31 of the year indicated below:
Sophomores – 2010
Juniors – 2009
Seniors – 2008