Oregon PTA Teacher Education Scholarship
- Applications will be mailed beginning January 1st
- Applications must be postmarked on or before March 22nd
- References can be mailed separately, but also must be postmarked on or before March 1st
- The scholarship is a one-time $500 award; scholarship recipients may, however, re-apply in
- You don't have to be a freshman...can be in any year of a college or graduate teaching program.
- Oregon PTA will not accept faxes or electronic applications for the Teacher Education Scholarship.
- Oregon resident
- Attend an Oregon public university/college or Oregon community college that transfers credits to education major
- Major in education (to be a teacher)
Considerations for choosing applicants include:
- Need, character, academics (PTA connection is a tie-breaker). PTA knowledge is needed for application; research it on the web or at the library.
- Complete the application (incomplete applications will not be reviewed. Information is confidential and will not be released)