ECS Student Travel Grants
Many ECS Divisions offer Student Travel Grants to students presenting papers at ECS meetings. Applications must be received no later than the abstract deadline of the meeting for which a travel grant is sought.
-Important Note: Please contact the Student Travel Grant contact for each Division before filling out the form. Each Division has different requirements for submitting an application.
To apply, fill out the online form or print the form, fill it out completely, sign it and send it along with a letter from an involved faculty member attesting to the quality of the student’s work and financial needs and a copy of the student’s Meeting Abstract. The following Divisions currently are offering Student Travel Grants.
- Dielectric Science and Technology Division
- Electronics and Photonics Division
- Energy Technology Division
- High Temperature Materials Division
- Industrial Electrochemistry and Electrochemical Engineering Division
- Organic and Biological Electrochemistry
- Physical and Analytical Electrochemistry Division
- Sensor Division
For more information and to download the application form, please visit the website listed above.