Rockefeller State Wildlife Scholarship
The Rockefeller State Wildlife Scholarship is a competitive scholarship for undergraduate or graduate study. Applicant must major in forestry, wildlife or marine science. Recipients must attain a degree in one of these fields at a Louisiana public college or university, or replay the funds, plus interest.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen and be registered with Selective Service if required
- Be a Louisiana resident for at least one year prior to July 1 of the scholarship award year
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) prior to the annual deadline have no criminal convictions other than misdemeanor traffic violations
- Be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student in a Louisiana public college or university majoring in forestry, wildlife or marine science with the intent of obtaining a degree in one of those fields
- If an undergraduate student, have earned 60 or more graded college credit hours and have at least a 2.50 cumulative college GPA
- If a graduate student, have at least a 3.0 cumulative college GPA on all credits earned in graduate school
For more information, please visit our website.