Missouri Public Service Survivor Grant Program
The Public Service Officer or Employee's Child Survivor Grant Program provides tuition grants to dependent children and spouses of public safety officers or Missouri Department of Transportation employees engaged in the construction or maintenance of the state's highways, roads and bridges who were killed or permanently and totally disabled in the line of duty. To be eligible, you must be:
* Enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a full time undergraduate student at a participating Missouri postsecondary school.
* Less than 24 years of age (applies to dependent children only).
* Maintaining satisfactory academic progress as defined by the school.
* A Missouri resident and a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen.
* Not be pursuing a degree or certificate in theology or divinity.
For complete program details and to download the application form, please visit: