Jedidiah Zabrosky Scholarship
The Jedidiah Zabrosky Scholarship Fund, Inc. was created by the friends, coworkers, and family of Jedidiah Zabrosky. Jed worked very hard for his education, was an active member of his community, and was an extremely caring young man. In 1999 both Jed and his father were killed in a car accident by a driver who was intoxicated (DWI). Jed devoted his life to serving his community, school, and friends. He held leadership positions in both volunteer organizations and clubs. This scholarship is dedicated to his memory and legacy.
- Attend a Vermont state college (Castleton State College, Lyndon State College, Johnson State College, Community College of Vermont, Vermont Technical College, or the University of Vermont)
- Seek a degree in business or education
- Currently be employed (minimum 10 hours/week)
- Demonstrate academic achievement (minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale)
- Demonstrate financial need
- Demonstrate school/community involvement
For more information, please visit our website.