Paul Gallagher Entrepreneurial Scholarship
The Paul Gallagher Entrepreneurial Scholarship (sponsored by the Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce) was established by the Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce to provide Chittenden County residents with financial assistance to pursue postsecondary degrees in business or a related field.
- Attend an accredited school approved for federal Title IV funding (Pell grants, Stafford loans, PLUS loans)
- Reside in Chittenden County
- Seek a degree in business or a related field
- Demonstrate academic achievement
- Demonstrate community involvement
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial skills, endeavors, and/or achievements