Vermont State Grange Educational Aid Fund Scholarship
The Vermont State Grange created this scholarship because it recognizes the importance of education to rural America. The purpose of this scholarship is to assist grange members with obtaining an associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
- Applicant or applicant’s parent(s) must be a member in good standing of a Vermont subordinate grange
- Attend an accredited postsecondary school approved for federal Title IV funding
- Seek an associate’s or bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrate financial need
- Demonstrate academic achievement