The Disneyland Resort Scholarship Program
The Disneyland® Resort Scholarship Program – Celebrating Community Service, will award $5,000 scholarships to 10 high school seniors who have demonstrated excellence in volunteerism and leadership and who are committed to making a difference in our community.
By granting scholarships to students who strive to improve their local community, the Disneyland® Resort aims to make the dream of attending college or a professional trade school a reality.
- Resident of Orange County, California
- Currently attending an Orange County public or private high school
- Graduating high school senior pursuing secondary education
- Have accumulated 100 or more volunteer hours through a charitable nonprofit organization
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (most recent transcript required)
- Provide a letter of verification from the predominant charitable nonprofit organization with which you volunteer