Hawaii Community Foundation Scholarships
The HCF Scholarship program consists of more than 170 different funds established by private foundations, generous individuals, businesses and organizations.
Each scholarship fund has specific eligibility criteria that were defined by the donor when the fund was established. Please read through the specific criteria for each scholarship to see if you are eligible for any of the funds.
Criteria that applies to most funds are as follows:
- Be a resident of the State of Hawai‘i
- Demonstrate financial need
- Plan to attend an accredited two- or four-year college or university as either an undergraduate or graduate student
- Be a full-time student (12 credits undergraduate; 9 credits graduate)
- Demonstrate academic achievement (minimum 2.7 GPA, unless otherwise stated)
- Demonstrate good moral character
For detailed information about Hawaii Community Foundation Scholarships and the application process, please visit the Hawaii Community Foundation website.