Kaplan Leadership Program
The Kaplan Educational Foundation is seeking a select group of students for its Kaplan Leadership Program. This is a unique and comprehensive scholarship program designed for promising students who have a financial need and are pursuing an associate’s degree in the New York City metropolitan area.
The scholarship benefits will begin while students work toward their associate’s degree, and the financial assistance and other support will continue after they transfer to a four-year college or university to pursue a bachelor’s degree. All applicants to the Kaplan Leadership Program must meet the following qualifications for consideration:
- Enrollment in an accredited associate’s degree program in the New York City area
- Minimum GPA of 3.3 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Completion of 12 to 30 non-remedial college credits by application deadline
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Current recipient of federal and/or state financial aid
- Member of an underserved or underrepresented population
- Desire to transfer to a bachelor’s program immediately upon completion of associate’s degree
The deadline for submission of all application components is February 1. Please visit the Kaplan Educational Foundation website for additional program information and to download the application forms.