Asian and Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund
The Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund (APIASF) is the nation’s largest 501(c)3 non-profit organization that provides scholarships to Asian and Pacific Islander Americans (APIAs) with financial need.
General Eligibility Requirements:
- Be of Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. Census.
- Be a citizen, national, or legal permanent resident of the United States. Citizens of the Freely Associated States are also eligible to apply.
- Be enrolling in a U.S. accredited college or university as a full-time, degree-seeking, first-year student.
- Must apply for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Must submit one letter of recommendation
For more information, please visit our website.