JSSA Educational Scholarship Fund for Undergraduates
Eight scholarships of $6,000 are awarded once a year. Decision is based primarily on financial need. Recipients are eligible for one to two years of funding.
Applicants must be:
- A high school senior at a Montgomery County public high school
- A U.S. citizen or working towards citizenship
- Accepted into an accredited four-year undergraduate program, vocational school or community college.
Awards may not be used for:
- A student attending private or parochial school
- Graduate or post-graduate students
NOTE: Any awardee who does not complete a full year of school must repay the scholarship.