Little People of America Scholarships
Scholarship information and applications, including letters of recommendation, are available online in early January and due by mid-April in the year prior to the school year you are planning on attending college.
Scholarships are given, in order of preference, to:
- Members of LPA who have a medically diagnosed form of dwarfism
- Immediate family members of dwarfs who are also paid members of LPA
- People with dwarfism who are not members of LPA
- Disabled students in general
- Non-disabled students who can demonstrate a need for financial educational assistance
Contact your local LPA chapter president, district director, or the national office to obtain scholarship applications. Applications may also be downloaded from the LPA website.