Interested in a career in business? You’re not alone. Year after year, Business Management and Administration are reported to be among the most popular college majors with students today. Why? Because not only is it a profitable major, but a business education can lead to a broad range of careers. So, if you're interested in a career that is in high demand and practical, check out the top undergrad business schools according to Businessweek.
- University of Notre Dame, Mendoza College
- University of Virginia, McIntire School of Commerce
- Emory University, Goizueta Business School
- University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School
- Cornell University
- University of Michigan, Ross School of Business
- Villanova University
- University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Sloan School
- Georgetown University, McDonough School of Business
- Brigham Young University, Marriott School of Management
- University of Richmond, Robins School of Business
- University of California at Berkeley, Haas School of Business
The rankings are based on student satisfaction, post graduation outcomes and academic quality. Businessweek surveyed approximately 28,000 students from 113 institutions to describe their experiences. Then asked 246 recruiters to identify which institutions provide the best new hires and have the most innovative programs. From more information on this survey and the complete list of institutions ranked check out Businessweek. And if you’re concerned about how you’re going to pay for this lucrative education in business, conduct a free scholarship search today!
Going to college doesn't have to break the bank or saddle you with tens of thousands of dollars in student loan debt. Check out the Scholarships.com free college scholarship search where you’ll discover you qualify for hundreds of thousands of dollars in scholarships in just a few minutes, then apply and win! It’s that easy!