.Net Web Developer
Downtown Chicago and Highland Park, Illinois
Positions available in both our Highland Park and Chicago offices. We are only exploring local resources at this time.
At Scholarships.com we spend our days building industry best technology to help students plan for college and find the money to pay for it. As our ambitions grow in addition to continuing as a leading boutique search engine, we are looking for a few good .NET developers with knowledge of ASP.NET/C#/CSS/JQuery/SQL to evolve the next generations of our services.
Our ideal team member is well rounded with a strong base skillset and aptitude to grow into new technologies, methodologies and toolsets. With the growing shift toward mobile computing, candidates should possess experience developing mobile friendly user interfaces.
Primary Areas of Responsibility
- Work with tech team to design and develop future versions of Scholarships.com
- Contribute to effort to make all products mobile friendly
- Care for and enhance internal CRM, invoicing, marketing and reporting systems
- Build and update data links with trading partners using custom APIs
- Write Ad-Hoc SQL queries for management analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field
- 3+ years development experience with some in web development
- Experience with most of the following: ASP.Net, MVC, SQL, C#, CSS, HTML, JQuery, Mobile UI
- Proficiency at gathering and interpreting requirements for new/enhanced features
- Working directly with product managers and senior leadership to conceive, design, and build solutions
- Identifying and optimizing inefficient processes and systems bottlenecks
Submit your resume including a cover letter explaining how you measure up to the position we described that also conveys your personality. Cover letters are very important to us.
We appreciate all interest but we can only contact those applicants with whom we wish to proceed further.