Digital Marketing Associate
Fulton Market Chicago and Highland Park, Illinois
Scholarships.com is actively expanding its Digital Marketing team with passionate professionals who are technically savvy and beyond capable where digital media is concerned. This dynamic position involves creating and fostering client relationships, managing campaigns and effectively driving metrics-based results. In addition, our Digital Marketing Associate is responsible for the production and maintenance of real-time social media activities. If you have a background and serious interest in digital marketing and the technical acumen to put it into practice, we want to hear from you.
- Aggressively seek and grow new marketing partnerships to increase brand awareness
- Schedule, coordinate and conduct interactive demonstrations
- Develop and manage online presence to increase and improve client base and business revenue
- Provide qualitative analysis and recommendation to colleagues and clients
- Identify inconsistencies or inaccuracies in multi-channel lead generations and take corrective measures
- Stay up-to-date on evolving industry/digital marketing trends, techniques, and tools to increase conversions
- Provide additional administrative support as needed for the marketing department
- BA/BS degree
- 2 years of digital marketing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience working with SEO, SEM, display advertising and social media marketing
- Exhibit excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong understanding of web metrics, digital testing methodologies, and optimization strategies
- Ability to think strategically, implement and deliver business objectives
- Experience using email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp, Constant Contact, or ExactTarget
- Knowledge of digital/e-commerce measurement practices, including Google Analytics
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, PDF Creator, Dreamweaver
- Experience with Salesforce, CRM Software
What You Can Expect from Us
- 100% premium paid Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO Health insurance, low copay
- Student Loan Assistance
- 401(k) with company match
- 15 days Paid Time Off, including vacation, sick/personal days plus 7 days off for holidays
- Casual dress code
- Fully stocked break room with snacks, coffee, tea, etc.
- Easy commute: Highland Park office short walk to Metra / West Loop office, WeWork Fulton, short walk to Green Line/Pink Line
- Your office computer, your choice; PC or Mac
- Open office environment
Submit your resume including a cover letter explaining how you measure up to the position we described that also conveys your personality. Cover letters are very important to us.
We appreciate all interest but we can only contact those applicants with whom we wish to proceed further.