Digital Marketing Associate
Downtown Chicago and Highland Park, Illinois
We are currently adding team members with inside sales experience and technical savvy to join our team and cause; helping colleges attract students to populate their campuses. If you are interested in working with institutions of higher education while working in a fun and dynamic environment, this is the place for you.
The Available Position
Your days will typically be dedicated to outreach to college admissions offices about Scholarships.com’s student recruitment portal, RightStudent. Prospective clients will range from professional acquaintances to straight-up cold-calling/emailing colleges. You will learn our recruitment service inside and out, until you are able to confidently and eloquently describe, promote, discuss, and provide support for RightStudent with the aforementioned audience. This is an "in-office" position, so applicants must be able to commute to our Highland Park office daily, M-F. Telecommuting is not an option.
- Internet and computer savvy
- Proven sales/marketing experience
- Punctual, reliable, goal and results driven and oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint, Outlook, PDF creation and management
- Have an aptitude for learning new technologies & software
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Possess the ability to multitask & work on several projects simultaneously
- Exhibit excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create unique sales/marketing strategies, analyze their effectiveness and adjust accordingly
- Able to maintain and expand the client database and follow through sales leads
Nice to Haves
- BA/BS degree
- Experience with Mailchimp, Constant Contact, ExactTarget
- Experience with Salesforce, CRM Software
- Social Networking skills
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
Submit your resume including a cover letter explaining how you measure up to the position we described that also conveys your personality. Cover letters are very important to us.
We appreciate all interest but we can only contact those applicants with whom we wish to proceed further.