Digital Marketing/Social Media & Content Manager
Greater Chicago Area
Scholarships.com depends upon a solid team of thinker and doers, ranging substantially in experience and background, but all working and focused on the same cause. This varied and dynamic position includes outreach to high school counselors and college admissions offices, management of multiple social media and content/SEO strategy and many other tasks. Prospective clients will range from professional acquaintances to LinkedIn intros and trade show coopetition. You will join the ranks, learn our sites and services inside and out and become part of the solution to myriad challenges within a brief but comprehensive training period. A very critical one, your role will also include social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), Pay Per Click, SEO and SEM among many other acronyms.
- Punctual, reliable, goal and results driven and oriented
- Aptitude for learning new technologies & software
- At least 2 years online marketing experience including managing paid social media, recruiting and nurturing affiliate relationships.
- Possess the ability to multitask & work on several projects simultaneously
- Exhibit excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create unique sales/marketing strategies, analyze their effectiveness and adjust accordingly
- BA/BS degree
- Experience with Mailchimp, Constant Contact, ExactTarget
- Experience with Salesforce, CRM Software
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint, Outlook, PDF creation and management
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
- Collaborate with other creative people, working independently and on team projects as well
- Research and implement new user acquisition strategies via our reporting tools, both in-house and third-party.
- Monitor and manage site traffic, both passive and interactive, producing analytic reports and budgetary reporting.
- Strategize and organize multiple performance marketing efforts and generate reports.
Scholarships.com is the leading college and scholarship search on the Internet and has helped more than 15 million students fund their education since we opened our virtual doors in 1998. As we continue to grow, we are focused on continuing to help students and colleges find and match to one other and establish a relationship to foster a desirable outcome for both.
Perks/Stuff We Offer
- Student Loan Assistance
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO Insurance (zero employee contribution)
- Paid vacation & personal/sick days plus major holidays
- Casual dress code
- Fully-stocked fridge/pantry/food/beverage
- Catered Friday Lunches
Submit your resume including a cover letter explaining how you measure up to the position we described that also conveys your personality. Cover letters are very important to us.
We appreciate all interest but we can only contact those applicants with whom we wish to proceed further.