Kennebec Valley Community College

Programs/Majors - 2013

  Category  Associate  Bachelor  Masters  Doctor  Professional Certificate
Business, management, marketing, and related support services     
Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping13----
Finance, General-----
Management Information Systems, General13----
Marketing/Marketing Management, General24----
Category Total50  0 
Construction trades     
Category Total19  0 
Teacher Assistant/Aide1----
Category Total1  0 
Engineering technologies/technicians     
Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician8----
Category Total8  0 
Family and consumer sciences/human sciences     
Child Development27----
Category Total27  0 
Health professions and related clinical sciences     
Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)9----
Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician17----
Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary3----
Medical/Clinical Assistant20----
Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions, Other23----
Occupational Therapist Assistant13----
Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant18----
Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer15----
Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse36----
Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist7----
Speech-Language Pathology Assistant7----
Category Total168  0 
Liberal arts and sciences, general studies and humanities     
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities, Other32----
Category Total32  0 
Multi/interdisciplinary studies     
Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies, Other1----
Category Total1  0 
Natural resources and conservation     
Forest Technology/Technician2----
Category Total2  0 
Precision production     
Machine Tool Technology/Machinist2----
Category Total2  0 
Science technologies/technicians     
Biology Technician/Biotechnology Laboratory Technician5----
Category Total5  0 
Grand Total1260  0 

Return To College Directory
The above information was obtained via the publicly-available Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS), operated by the U.S. Department of Education, which compiles self-reported information provided by colleges and universities, for the purpose of making such information openly available to students and parents.


Share your thoughts and perhaps thousands of students will benefit from your unique insight on the subject!

If you can read this, don't touch the following fields

Comments (0)