Associate's Colleges: These institutions offer associate's degree and certificate programs but, with few exceptions, award no baccalaureate degrees./4 Specialized Institutions - These institutions offer degrees ranging from the bachelor's to the doctorate, and typically award a majority of degrees in a single field. The list includes only institutions that are listed as separate campuses in the Higher Education Directory.
Undergraduate programs or courses are offered via distance education
Teacher certification: Students must complete their preparation at another institution for certain areas of specialization
320 Corporate Drive, Portsmouth, NH, 03801-2879
The New Hampshire Community Technical College at Stratham & Portsmouth is a comprehensive postsecondary institution offering quality technical, academic, and professional education in support of workforce development and lifelong learning. Our educational programs and opportunities are affordable, accessible, and responsive to the diverse needs of an ever-changing community.
To achieve this mission we seek to:
1. Promote learning outcomes that:
meet high academic standards
serve the present and future needs of students and the community
provide a strong foundation for professional employment, intellectual growth, and transferability
reflect and meet the needs of the multicultural world
2. Create an environment that fosters an appreciation of lifelong learning and critical thinking
3. Maximize support for student development and success at the College
4. Partner with the community, offering individuals educational opportunities through continuing education and customized training services
5. Be a community and economic development resource for students, employers, and the citizens of New Hampshire
6. Continuously assess, improve, and develop programs, curriculum, and delivery of services in response to community needs.
Academic/career counseling service
Employment services for students
Credit for life experiences
Advanced placement (AP) credits