Applicants for the Interstellar Research Group Undergraduate College Scholarship Program Tim Bolgeo Memorial Scholarship must be high school seniors or present undergraduates in the United States and its territories who plan to pursue their first undergraduate degree at any accredited, four-year American college or university.
1. Applicant must be a full-time student accepted to or enrolled in an accredited program that awards Bachelor of Science or Arts degrees.
2. Applicant must be a resident of the U.S.
3. Areas of study must be a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) related field.
4. Open to high school seniors and present undergraduates who are U.S. citizens and live in the United States and/or its territories. The scholarship may be used at any college or university in the United States.
Applicant must submit the following items:
1. Completed application form.
2. A brief (one page) explanation of career goals and biographical (background) information.
3. A 2,500-word essay on the student’s research and its application to achieving interstellar missions, in .docx format (Word).