The SEE Education Foundation, established in 1996, is a nonprofit organization dedicated to serving the long-term education interests of the explosives industry. The foundation achieves this by developing education and training materials, advocating for explosives instruction in engineering curricula, and awarding scholarships to eligible students. This year, the SEE Foundation Scholarship Program is offering scholarships totaling up to $90,000.
• Scholarships range from $500 USD to a top award exceeding $5,000 USD.
• Open to students from any country.
• Open to students attending any university with a degree program in a field related to the commercial explosives industries.
• Download the scholarship application starting February 28.
• Access the scholarship on the ISEE website.
• Complete the application process.
• Students will be notified by August 15, if they have been awarded a scholarship.
Students will be assessed based on the following criteria:
• Academic and professional achievements.
• Industry goals.
• Personal challenges narrative.
• Brief statement of financial need.
Note: Application details and criteria may be subject to change. Applicants are encouraged to refer to the official ISEE website for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
Don't miss the opportunity to apply for the SEE Education Foundation Scholarship Program if you are pursuing a technical, undergraduate, graduate, or doctorate degree in a field related to the commercial explosives industries. Visit the ISEE website for more information and to download the scholarship application. Good luck with your application!