If you're a rising freshman or sophomore in college in Washington State and harbor aspirations of becoming an accountant or Certified Public Accountant (CPA), the Washington CPA Foundation is here to support your journey. We are excited to offer Associate Scholarships, with a total value of over $2,000, to help kickstart your career in accounting.
- Scholarship amount: $2,000 each
- Recipients will join an online series to explore accounting career pathways
- Must attend a two- or four-year college or university in Washington State
- Entering the first or second year of college in Fall 2024
- Must have an interest in pursuing a career as an accountant or certified public accountant (CPA)
- GPA requirement: 2.5 (high school GPA for first-year students, college GPA for second-year students)
- Begin your application and make updates as needed until the deadline on April 14 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
- Ensure that you secure a recommendation well in advance, as this process may require additional time.
- If you encounter any questions or need assistance with the application, do not hesitate to contact us for support.
Join us in shaping the future of accounting in Washington State. Apply now and let us help you on your journey toward becoming a successful accountant or CPA!