Generously funded by Make-up Designory (MUD), the MUD Makeup Scholarship offers five $2,500 scholarships twice a year for a total of $25,000. The MUD scholarship is open to any student attending an AACS member school who is enrolled in an Esthetics or Cosmetology program that offers a minimum of 300 hours of additional makeup curriculum. The MUD Makeup Scholarship is the first Beauty Changes Lives program focused on makeup artistry.
-Must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Canada
-Must be at least 18 years old by the state date of the program
-Must have applied for and have been accepted to an eligible institution
-Are eligible to sit for a state recognized licensure examination in the industry
1. Does your school currently offer a stand-alone, accredited Make Up program?
2. Show us how you will use your knowledge of Make-up Artistry to change lives and why you should be chosen for this scholarship?
3. Create a 1-page inspiration board that visually supports your personal story and goals. This can be done electronically using images of inspiration to show the judges your visual story, and uploaded as a .doc or .pdf or .jpg, or you may choose to do this collage-style on paper, scan the image, and upload.
4. Briefly describe your inspiration board (100 words or less)
5. Submit a 3-minute video answering the question; What do you want to shout through beauty? Provide the YouTube public URL/web link to view your video. Make sure it does not exceed three (3) minutes and be sure your link works. Be sure it answers the question.
For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website.