NANOG offers a scholarship program to assist current undergraduate and graduate level students pursuing a degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, network engineering or telecommunications (graduate-level only) with $10,000 scholarships.
Undergraduate and graduate students in one of five fields of acceptable study are eligible to apply for NANOG scholarships, and must also meet the following criteria:
• Applicant must be a current post-secondary undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a degree in one of the following fields of study:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Network Engineering
- Telecommunications (at the graduate-level only)
• Plan to enroll part-time (at least six credits) or full-time in undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university for the entire upcoming academic year.
• Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or its equivalent.
• Agree to allow NANOG the use of their biographical and academic information in publications of the college or university, and NANOG, respectively.