As a woman-owned business and self-proclaimed “die-hard women in tech advocates,” we started the IJA Strategies Women in Technology scholarship program to celebrate those who are pursuing education and careers in technology. Two scholarship recipients will be awarded $1,000 each for education-related expenses such as tuition, fees, books, supplies, and room and board.
- Two recipients will be awarded $1,000 each
- Funds can be used for tuition, fees, books, supplies, and room and board
- Aimed at supporting women in technology
- Open to current or incoming undergraduate or graduate students
- Must be majoring in or planning to major in a technical field
- Enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university for the academic year(s) the scholarship is awarded
- Applicants must identify as a woman
- Cannot be a previous recipient of the IJA scholarship
- Confirm your eligibility, including your major, educational level, and identification as a woman
- Ensure you are enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university for the relevant academic year(s)
- Prepare and submit your application, highlighting your commitment to a career in technology
Female students who are passionate about pursuing a career in any technology field are highly encouraged to apply for this scholarship. Undergrad and grad students will be considered.