Each year the makers of TYLENOL award annual scholarships to well deserving students pursuing careers in healthcare. Twenty-three years and over eight million dollars later, we're proud to continue a tradition that supports those dedicated to a lifetime of caring for others. The makers of TYLENOL are proud to provide support to exceptional students as they pursue careers caring for others.
To be eligible for the TYLENOL Future Care Scholarship Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Residency: Be a resident of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia.
2. Academic Level: Be a graduate student or a college senior who will be enrolling in graduate school during the academic year the scholarship is awarded.
3. Field of Study: Provide proof of enrollment in a graduate program in medical school, nursing, and/or pharmacy.
4. Remaining School Years: Have one or more years of school remaining in the chosen graduate program.
1. Application Period: The application period for the scholarship program is typically announced annually. Applicants should be aware of the specific application window and submit their applications accordingly.
2. Submission of Proof: Applicants are required to submit proof of enrollment in a graduate program in medical school, nursing, and/or pharmacy. This can include an acceptance letter, enrollment confirmation, or similar documentation.
3. Years Remaining: Clearly indicate the number of years remaining in the chosen graduate program.
4. Deadline: Ensure that all application materials, including proof of enrollment and any required documentation, are submitted by the specified deadline.
The TYLENOL Future Care Scholarship Program is designed to support exceptional students pursuing careers in healthcare. As you apply, carefully review the eligibility criteria and follow the application instructions provided during the annual application period.