The Edison Scholars Program recognizes students who want to be makers of tomorrow — the dreamers, inventors, guardians and pioneers — those who dare to be great. Edison International will award $50,000 college scholarships to 30 high school seniors to help them follow their dreams in science, technology, engineering or math (STEM) and empower them to change the world. This is a chance for students with big dreams to advance their education and take part in shaping a brighter future.
- $50,000 college scholarships awarded to 30 high school seniors
- Scholarship supports studies in STEM fields at a four-year accredited college or university
- An opportunity to be part of shaping a brighter future
- Must be a high school senior with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Plan to pursue studies in STEM fields
- Show financial need
- Eligible STEM majors include computer and information systems, engineering, engineering technology, management information systems, mathematics, natural resources and conservation, and physical sciences
- Applicants must live in Southern California Edison’s service area
- Top 50 finalists may be required to submit a short video and potentially participate in a final interview
- Dependents of Edison International and SCE employees and retirees are not eligible
- Ensure you meet all eligibility criteria.
- Prepare and submit your application, including required documentation.
- If selected as a finalist, be prepared to submit a short video and participate in a final interview.
- Don't miss this opportunity to pursue your STEM dreams and make a significant impact on the world.
The top 50 finalists will be required to submit a short video and potentially participate in a final interview. Don’t stress, these are just ways to get to know you better. Dependents of Edison International and SCE employees and retirees are not eligible.