At GeneTex, our dedication to propelling scientific progress and nurturing the potential of young minds is unwavering. The GeneTex Scholarship Program stands as a testament to our commitment to advancing future discoveries. We take pride in offering a $2000 (USD) scholarship to students wholeheartedly dedicated to pursuing undergraduate or graduate degrees in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) fields.
- Financial Support for STEM Scholars: Our scholarship program is a financial assistance initiative directly benefiting students pursuing STEM degrees. The $2000 scholarship underscores our belief in the transformative power of education.
- Direct University Disbursement: Ensuring a seamless process, GeneTex pays the scholarship funds directly to the recipient's enrolled university. This direct disbursement empowers scholars to concentrate on their studies, knowing that financial support is readily available.
- Transparent Evaluation Process: Every eligible application undergoes a thorough review by a dedicated committee comprising three to five GeneTex employees. The selection criteria prioritize alignment with GeneTex's values and mission statement, ensuring a fair and transparent evaluation process.
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in STEM.
- Good academic standing (submit your most recent transcript, unofficial transcripts accepted).
- For incoming or transfer students, provide a letter of acceptance or equivalent documentation from the attending university.
- Visit the GeneTex Scholarship Program website.
- Review the eligibility criteria to ensure you qualify.
- Prepare the required documents:
- Transcripts (unofficial accepted).
- Letter of acceptance or equivalent for incoming or transfer students.
- Complete the online application form.
- Submit your application before the specified deadline.
Selection and Announcement
The scholarship recipient will be chosen by the committee and notified within 1-2 weeks after the application deadline. The announcement will be made on our website shortly thereafter, celebrating the success of the chosen scholar. This is offered twice a year, so applications are due in July and December.