The Leo W. and Alberta V. Thomas Utz Scholarship – Math is a scholarship in the amount of $4,000 year for up to four consecutive years to students who are pursing undergraduate or graduate degrees in Math. Renewal is conditional upon maintenance of a GPA of 3.25 based on a 4.0 scale used by the educational institution. An official transcript must be submitted to the Office of the Reporter General each year by July 10th or the scholarship is forfeited.
- Scholarship Amount: $4,000 per year
- Renewable: Yes, for up to four consecutive years, subject to GPA maintenance and annual transcript submission
- Field of Study: Applicants must be pursuing undergraduate or graduate degrees in Mathematics.
- GPA Requirement: Scholarship renewal requires maintaining a GPA of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale used by the educational institution.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be citizens of the United States.
- Educational Pursuit: Ensure you are pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Mathematics.
- GPA Maintenance: Maintain a GPA of 3.25 based on your educational institution's 4.0 scale.
- Transcript Submission: Submit an official transcript to the Office of the Reporter General by July 10th each year to maintain scholarship eligibility.
This scholarship is renewable to recipients who maintain a 3.25 GPA. Applicants must be citizens of the United States. This scholarship is offered by Daughters of the American Revolution. More than 1,000,000 women have joined the organization since it was founded over 125 years ago. They became members to honor their heritage as well as make a difference in their communities across the country and the world.