The Hawaii High School Seniors Scholarship provides an excellent opportunity for Hawaii high school seniors planning to pursue a two- or four-year college education. Two scholarships, each worth $1,000, will be awarded to deserving students who meet the eligibility criteria. With a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale, this scholarship aims to support the educational aspirations of Hawaii's youth.
- Two scholarships available, each valued at $1,000
- Applicable for students planning to attend a two- or four-year college
- Application deadline: February 26th
- Applicants may apply for one scholarship only
- Open to Hawaii high school seniors
- Applicants must demonstrate an intent to return to Hawaii
- Engagement in extra-curricular activities, with a preference for those showcasing leadership skills and interests
- Consideration given to other factors aligning with the Foundation's goals
- Prepare a resume outlining your achievements and experiences.
- Compose a concise essay (maximum 300 words) addressing the following questions:
- What is an issue that you believe affects our island communities?
- How are you currently addressing this issue?
- What are your plans for addressing it further while pursuing your college degree?
- Write a personal statement (maximum 500 words).
- Submit your application by the deadline to be considered for this valuable scholarship opportunity.
We encourage all eligible Hawaii high school seniors to apply for this scholarship and take a step toward achieving your college dreams while making a positive impact on our island communities.