$10,000 Lois Crowe Scholarship
The Lois Crowe Scholarship, valued at $10,000, is a prestigious opportunity for Wisconsin high school seniors embarking on their journey into higher education. This scholarship, administered by the Forest County Potawatomi Foundation, is designed to support and empower individuals committed to academic excellence and community engagement.
- Citizenship: Must be a U.S. citizen or legal U.S. resident.
- Residency: Must be a Wisconsin resident.
- Educational Enrollment: Must be accepted as a first-year, full-time undergraduate student (minimum 12 credits) at an accredited Wisconsin educational institution for the coming Fall academic year.
- Academic Performance: Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50.
- Submit Application: Complete the online application before midnight on Monday, February 5th.
- Document Submission: Provide all necessary documents as outlined in the Application Document Requirements.
- Confirmation: Upon receiving your application, the Foundation will send a written notification acknowledging the submission.
- Scholarship Disbursement: The Lois Crowe Recipient will receive a $2,500 scholarship disbursement per Fall academic year, specifically applicable to tuition and fees.
Note to Applicants: Ensure accurate submission in the correct scholarship category. Only one application per applicant will be accepted. In case of multiple applications, only the first received will be considered.
The Lois Crowe Scholarship isn't just a financial aid opportunity; it's an investment in your potential, your aspirations, and your future impact on the community. Apply with dedication, showcase your achievements, and let this scholarship be a catalyst for your academic journey.