SAE International is the leader in connecting and educating engineers while promoting, developing and advancing aerospace, commercial vehicle and automotive engineering. SAE International is a global association of more than 128,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries. Our core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development. Throughout their generosity, SAE offers financial aid to students.
- Financial aid for undergraduate and graduate engineering students
- Funded by SAE Foundation
- Diverse scholarships with varying requirements and amounts
- Promoting academic excellence in engineering
- Open to undergraduate and graduate engineering students
- High school seniors and above may apply
- Review the list of available scholarships on the SAE International website
- Check specific eligibility criteria and scholarship details
- Prepare required documentation, such as transcripts and recommendation letters
- Submit applications by specified deadlines
Through generous contributions from various individuals, corporations, and universities, SAE International is proud to award scholarship money to both undergraduate and graduate engineering students. Funded through the SAE Foundation, these scholarships encourage academic excellence and help students to pursue their passion for engineering. Requirements and dollar amounts will vary by scholarship.