Targeting Excellence scholarships are awarded to both undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in an agricultural (ag) curriculum. Preference will always be given to applicants with a desire to work in some aspect of food animal production (poultry, swine, beef, dairy, or other species) and to students enrolled in regions where fund-raising events are held (awards areas include Alabama, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin).
- Scholarships available for undergraduate and graduate students
- Emphasis on agricultural programs with food animal production courses
- Preference for candidates interested in pursuing careers in food animal production
- Must be accepted or enrolled in a College of Agriculture offering food animal production courses
- Enrollment in classes starting from September 1st following the scholarship award
- Demonstrated commitment to a career in food animal production
- Priority given to students from regions with fundraising events: Alabama, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin
- Additional consideration for students who have attended Targeting Excellence events
- Review the eligibility criteria to ensure you meet the requirements.
- Prepare your application materials, including transcripts, references, and any relevant event attendance records.
- Submit your scholarship application by the specified deadline.
- Keep an eye on your email for notifications and updates regarding your application.
Targeting Excellence scholarships provide essential support for students passionate about shaping the future of the agricultural industry.