How to Apply for USGIF Scholarships
- Scholarship applications open on January 23rd.
- Visit USGIF’s scholarship application portal to apply.
- Required components for the application include:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Most recent school transcript
- Short answer questions
- Essay writing
- Most scholarships close on May 31st.
- Extended deadline for the GeoFutures STL Scholarship and the Globe Building St. Louis Scholarship is June 7th.
- Applicants will be notified of award decisions at the beginning of July.
USGIF Scholarships Overview
USGIF offers general scholarships for various academic levels, including graduating high school seniors, undergraduates, graduates, and doctoral students. Additionally, USGIF collaborates with member organizations to provide sponsored scholarships. These scholarships are tailored to meet the specific goals of the organization and the needs of the GEOINT (Geospatial Intelligence) community.
Sponsored scholarships may have additional criteria that applicants must meet to apply. To determine eligibility and review specific requirements for each sponsored scholarship, please refer to the information provided. If you have any questions about sponsored scholarships or need clarification on your eligibility, feel free to contact us for more information.
Application Closing (Most Scholarships):
Extended Deadline (GeoFutures STL & Globe Building St. Louis Scholarships):
Beginning of July
For inquiries or more information about USGIF scholarships, you can reach out via email. Visit USGIF’s scholarship application portal to begin your application journey and explore opportunities in the field of Geospatial Intelligence.