You can win! Simply answer the question: How has ZEISS metrology improved your education and future employment opportunities? Share your experience for a chance to win one of five (5) scholarships.
- $1,000 scholarships for five winning videos
- Open to students enrolled in a program using ZEISS metrology equipment
- Top video wins an additional $500 award
- Institution with the best student video receives a ZEISS CMM calibration
- Part-time or full-time students in a post-secondary accredited institution's metrology, machining, or engineering program
- Direct knowledge or skills using ZEISS metrology instrument(s) in the program
- Individual video submissions (1–2 minutes in length) in Full HD quality
- Create a 1 to 2-minute video describing how ZEISS metrology has benefited your institution's program.
- Submit the video individually, ensuring it meets Full HD quality standards.
- Submit your video by December 15th for consideration.
- ZEISS will judge the top 5 videos to determine scholarship winners.
- The best video among the 5 winners earns a CMM calibration for their institution, and the student receives an extra $500.
Based on previous participation, we are expecting around 40 submissions, so your chances of winning are very good. It’s easy to do. If you’re currently enrolled in a program that uses ZEISS metrology equipment, you can participate in the contest (see complete rules and regulations).